Thread: PTR: Firelands

Non-member

Default PTR: Firelands

I was just recently talking with Lilhands on the PTR and he mentioned you all were only going in there on 10man. I assume this will leave some people sitting out and not getting saved. Eminent is still progressing through the current heroic content..so a majority of our main raiders are usually too burnt out to even log on to the PTR for more progression.

Basically I am wondering if anyone in NCA would be interested in forming a joint 10man NCA/Eminent Firelands raid. At the moment we've only been able to get a few DPS, one tank, and one healer (me). Of course anyone is welcome. The day that the raid will be held is still undecided. I know you all raid on Tuesday/Wednesday..and we raid on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday..so basically it's down to Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night. Anyone interested can either whisper Haviq or Acute on live servers. Or you can whisper Cynes or Ashes on the PTR. Thanks and good luck in 4.2! <3

-Haviq

We had 21 log on tonight for 10 mans, so I'm not sure if we'll need any additional help. We'll be sure to let you know if we are just a few spots short or something.

Non-member

Ok, sounds good.