Healer: Inception
    Healer: Devo
    Healer: Saracens
    DPS: Litzer
    DPS: Dignam
    DPS: Xoss
    DPS: Kaligon
    DPS: Kalawaka

This, from this point forward, will be our ideal group comp. No more shit subs. Always 4 heals, no less.

Arathi Basin:

BS: Shepard (P), Alexio, Saracens, Litzer (2nd)
    LM: Inception, Devo, Dignam, Xoss, Kalawaka
    GM: Litzer (1st)
    ST/FARM: Kaligon (frost)

Our strat for AB will be Shepard prot w/ 2 heals keep them off BS flag for as long as possible, while the LM team takes LM. This comp is setup for playing the cliff; Mind Control, HoJ (near cliff), Dignam's Tsunami thing, Xoss's grip + knock combo, and Kala for stopping flag caps/lucky fears near the cliff for knock. After capturing LM, Inception will levitate DISMOUNTED players to BS (minus Xoss who will defend LM). Litzer at this time will either have assaulted GM or be coming back to BS (if LM is captures, otherwise LM) If GM is captured, Shepard will move to D the node and Litzer will move to BS. Ideally, this would give us an early 4 cap. In the real world, this won't happen. We're going to lose at least 1 base, but we need to make sure we have fast swaps between bases.

Battle for Gilneas:

LH/Mines: Kaligon (frost)
    Scout: Shepard (A)
    WW: Alexio, Saracens, Litzer, Inception, Devo, Dignam, Xoss, Kalawaka

Same strat we practiced last night. Except, we will have a frost mage defending LH instead of a hunter. Kaligon and Devo (after WW) will ALWAYS be LH, and Shepard and Alexio (after WW) will ALWAYS be WW. We need to communicate better about the amount of players switching to each node. If less than 5, and help is needed, Xoss and Litzer will switch to the node in need while everyone else floats and is ready to swap. If more than 6, everyone that isn't stationed at a node (Shepard, Alexio, Kaligon, and Devo) will help the node.

EoTS:

FR/DR: Shepard (P)
    BET/MT: Kaligon (frost)
    Mid: Alexio, Saracens, Litzer, Inception, Devo, Dignam, Xoss, Kalawaka

This is actually my favorite RBG now because of it's simplicity. Shepard and Kaligon on D while everyone else fights in mid. This is what we do best. Although, CC and peeling is a lot more important than kills. We're lucky enough to have Alexio, king of ninja caps, on our team. Knock them back and use Xoss's mass iceblock thing to either force trinkets or grab the flag. It is important that heroism is popped straight away at the start of the game. Thats you Saracens, the only mage will be defending.

WSG/TP:

Flag team: Shepard (P) & Alexio
    Mid team: Kaligon, Saracens, Litzer, Inception, Devo, Dignam, Xoss, Kalawaka
    EFC Harass: Kaligon & Litzer

Shepard and Alexio will try to find a hole to penetrate and grab the flag. If Shepard is through clean, Alexio will drop back and help the mid team. The most critical part here is to contain their flag carrier. POLYMORPH/HEX off the mount is HUGE. If EFC is running with a healer, sap the healer and work on containing that FC. Once he's dismounted, a kill isn't always best. The heals will know he's in trouble and will start worrying about him. Kill heals, contain FC. Get ready for purges/spell stealing freedoms. This has always been our best area, so I won't go into a ton of detail. If both teams have the flag, we need to play our mid DEFENSIVE. We have a prot warrior FC and we should use it to our advantage. By not leaving our GY, we force them to attack us. I can stay on the now elevated GY tier and at a moments notice intervene a healer on the flag room tier above. We get instant body rezzes, and no travel time for spirit rezzes. If the team refuses to come to us, we have the advantage of a mage (invis), a rogue, and boomkin who can stealth to their FC and get a quick bursted kill.

For TP, if we're playing defensive, we need to take the fight to our middle GY. If we start losing people, we need to back up to our fortresses GY. If we continue to lose people, we'll be rezzing at the middle GY and be able to flank their FC by hitting him from behind and the front, getting either a kill or a retreat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Devo can't do Fridays, and Xoss can't do them without changing his schedule, we'll do these Saturdays from now on, at 6pm after Lightcraft's raid if that is a factor. (until progression ends)
    If I don't have your phone number, please mail it to me ingame or message it to me on these forums. I'm sorry if I was rude last night, I shouldn't have been. It was the first night of the season and nothing will be perfect. I just hate the idea of losing when we're just around 1k RBG rating, but I guess that's what MMR will do to us.

Non-member

I like organization.

Quote Originally Posted by litzer View Post
    I like penis.

Sameri is so sure of success he puts his strats up on general forums for the world to see.

Battle Tag
    Releaf#1778
    GW2 Tag
    Releaf.4302

Considering we fight the same teams over and over, its not exactly super secret strat mode.

Other teams: More likely to read our strats than we are.

I cannot make this Saturday as I'm traveling for winter holidays. Sry kind of late notice ><

Non-member

Looks like we need a dk for tomorrow night...Menelaz possibly?! Also I'm looking to get some games in tonight to try and get my rating to 1800-2000 before we run our main group tomorrow, anyone interested in running a semi pug group tonight to get some wins?!

Battle Tag
    Releaf#1778
    GW2 Tag
    Releaf.4302

Guess we need a prot war for the rest of the season.

Battle Tag
    Releaf#1778
    GW2 Tag
    Releaf.4302

Updated roster:

Tank: iethal
    Healer: Alexio
    Healer: Inception
    Healer: Devo
    Healer: Scareacens
    DPS: Litzer
    DPS: Paul / Kalawaka, Dignam
    DPS: Xoss
    DPS: Kaligon
    DPS: Open - Menelaz??

Will try to play tonight if people are around.
    *really doubt kalawaka will be here, but giving him 1 more shot.

Guild Member
    Battle Tag
    Menelaz#1931
    GW2 Tag
    Menelaz.6784

I'll try and attend possibly, i'm coming down with a nasty cold right now.

Edit:unless i'm replying way too late and you played already which is probably the case.

You know new conquest weeks start on Tuesday too, right?

Apologies if i was expected somewhere and did not show. I've been busy keeping the family happy with my attendance at various gatherings over christmas break. I won't be available fri/sat this week either unfortunately. The following week i'm back in school so fine after ~5th.

Applicant

Elemental (with an orange) or Resto Shaman is down for it as well! got 2270ish last season, so I'm definitely down to do the same or get much higher!

Battle Tag
    Releaf#1778
    GW2 Tag
    Releaf.4302

Thanks for the heads up Xoss.

Don't know if we'll have a permanent spot for you right now Hazzy but its very likely we will need a filler or two almost always, a replacement for Xoss this week as an example. If only you were a warlock...